• As part of the relaunch of Skullheart, ALL previous threads have been archived. You can find them at the bottom of the forum in the Archives (2021) section. The archives are locked, so please use the new forum sections to create new discussion threads.

Mod hub time???

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD_Dew

Reaction score
Peacock Filia Painwheel
I'm late, i know. I crashed my gamepad, and there is no more company, what will shipping arcade-pro gamepads 20.000km. So i learned of situation only by YouTube. But enough of me.

With new questionable update, maybe it's time to give people opportunity get themselves personal compromise??? It really complicated tracking mods with current system. Not mentioned that you need dig to find mod-tool.
Ideally it even can be like in DRG+mod.io; with different levels of restriction...

As with anything Skullgirls-related, if you want something done, you probably have to do it yourself. Since you have some spare time apparently you could create a SG mod depository if you would like. If it's useful I will sticky it.

As with anything Skullgirls-related, if you want something done, you probably have to do it yourself. Since you have some spare time apparently you could create a SG mod depository if you would like. If it's useful I will sticky it.
The twist, i don't. Here i write on phone while evening cup of tea, or for this time - morning cup of coffee.
But i'm aware that some of mods i need already created. Just not inspired enough to spent time on dig it and manually install.

So i asking, made it "2-clicks easy install" like it already in games i played. It really necessary since devs want rip-off content that bad.

P.S.: And also localizations, i heard some of them broke, and devs still didn't contact freelancers that made them.

So i asking, made it "2-clicks easy install" like it already in games i played. It really necessary since devs want rip-off content that bad.
That's my point. Asking whom exactly? The mod tools and mods are made by the community and we're not tech support. We're busy people like you.

That's my point. Asking whom exactly? The mod tools and mods are made by the community and we're not tech support. We're busy people like you.
Implement Mod.io, Steam's Workshop, or whatever already created mod hub there is.
I mean - even buzz-party devs adding Mod.io into their games. That shouldn't be hard.

Wait, how tech-supp team related to this??? Aren't official community sites should be an feedback buckets?!
Don't tell me that this is unofficial community hub...

First off, don't double post. Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules. This is your first warning.

Secondly, mods are not officially supported by the devs. Why on earth are you asking the devs to add support for something that they didn't make?

First off, don't double post. Please familiarise yourself with the forum rules. This is your first warning.

Secondly, mods are not officially supported by the devs. Why on earth are you asking the devs to add support for something that they didn't make?
1) Double post? I do mentioned mod hubs in previous thread, but it wasn't direclty about it. So i'm not sure what you talking about.

2) Because it is the best kind of compromise that can be?!! Devs can continue put questionable updates; while players who not okay with those updates can easily undone it on their game's copy personally, without even digging out of Steam's zone and worrying rewrite conflicting mods.

• Haha
Reactions: Ikkisoad
1) Double post? I do mentioned mod hubs in previous thread, but it wasn't direclty about it. So i'm not sure what you talking about.
Double posting is when you make 2 posts consecutively in the same thread in a short amount of time where there aren't anyone else's post in between. If you need to add on to your point, you can edit your latest post.

Please read the forum rules https://skullheart.com/threads/read-me-forum-rules.11562/

2) Because it is the best kind of compromise that can be?!! Devs can continue put questionable updates; while players who not okay with those updates can easily undone it on their game's copy personally, without even digging out of Steam's zone and worrying rewrite conflicting mods.
I'm not sure what part of "the devs didn't make the mods and don't have official support for them" that you are not understanding.

Also, since it is becoming clear that this is another topic about the Content Update and it's being posted outside the Containment thread, I'm locking the thread and giving your second and last warning. If you got complaints or suggestions related to the update, you can make your post on the relevant thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.